Welcome, welcome, welcome! I am so happy you are here taking a look around! Here are a few tidbits I think may be of interest:
- DogShotz Photography serves the Indianapolis IN area and the surrounding burbs
- The photographer is a 100% bonafide DOG person
- Transplanted from Canada by way of Japan. Married with 2 beautiful girls & the proud owner of two rescue mutts
- I truly LOVE all things dog and look forward to working with you and your four legged best friend to capture all the traits that make him/her so special to you.
- I have been an Indy Humane photography volunteer since January 2014. I strongly believe that my images help to promote our very special shelter dogs. They help them to get adopted, which results in more dogs in happy homes & more dogs whose lives matter! See for yourself in my shelter pet gallery
- I also am a Volunteer photographer for Forever Friends Great Dane Rescue (2016)
- Proud to call myself a HeARTSpeak Artist member. My work of Heart helps shelter animals find loving homes.
- I couldn't be happier doing what I'm doing!
Please contact me if you are interested in seeing how we can tell your dog's story. Life is full of memories, let me help you make some!
Contact me for more details.